Located In Success – Cockburn
Nurture your mind with a Indian Head Massage….
An Indian Head Massage is offered to people suffering from stress related problems such as muscle tension, headaches, eyestrain and joint discomfort. Its aim is to soothe and relax the muscles and nervous system. This form of massage involves using a sequence of techniques focused on both the physical and ethereal body. These are;
- Energy Balancing
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Acupressure Points
- Massage to the shoulders, neck, face and scalp
Traditional Indian Head Massage holds its place as one of the more relaxing and healing treatments. The Modernized version is a combination of Traditional style and more modern techniques to have a more therapeutic approach. The major differences are;
- The focus is on Shoulders, Neck, Chest and Jaw to help alleviate common injuries and conditions associated with today’s modern lifestyles
- The client is lying flat on the massage table, compared to a seated position of a Traditional Indian Head Massage (this allows you to provide the massage as an “add on” to their normal therapy)
- There is more focus on the skeletal and muscular systems using customised strokes whereas the traditional system focuses more on the lymphatic and circulatory system
- Traditional Indian techniques are still used for the face and scalp, however deep tissue strokes are used for the neck and shoulders, chest and jaw.
If you have never tried an Indian Head Massage you SHOULD!