Looking back on the year that WAS
This is the time of year that it is really important to look back on the year and notice the things you have achieved. It doesn’t matter how big or small it is about you achieving it. Sometimes we can get caught up in what we haven’t achieved and not look back on what we have. It’s time to celebrate, time to give yourself a pat on the back and say to yourself you are doing a great job.
I want you to take time out this week, 5mins, 10mins, 1 hour whatever it will take to look back on this year and just start writing. Write down everything you have achieved not matter how big or small.
Once you have wrote everything down I want you to read out loud everything on the list….
How amazing does it feel to recognise everything you have achieved this year. YOU DID THAT, YES YOU!
Take the time to celebrate, appreciate and love everything you have done.
I am taking to time now to write down everything 2019 has brought me. I am happy to share with you, hopefully this will give you the idea to write down everything you have achieved and give yourself a pat on the back.
- No more housemate that was causing me negative energy
- I am at a position that I can pay for my mortgage by myself with not needing a housemate
- I have traveled twice for business conferences
- Built my business enough where its time to expand
- Hired my first employee
- Hired my second employee
- Overcoming the Instagram fear and learning more about it
- Learnt more about business finances and set up for a great 2020
- Got back into my running after foot injuries and now can run 5kms again
- Started my wellness portal
- Completed all my business systems and procedures
- Registered for GST with my business
- Completed master training in Dry needling
- Completed Tapping course
I don’t think I have missed anything, but I can say I did a lot this year so high 5 to me! Now I feel accomplished I am ready for 2020 and hopefully you will too!