Nurture your mind with a Relaxation Massage….
A relaxation massage is a relaxing and invigorating full body massage, involving gentle, rhythmic techniques. As a result this will increase circulation, eliminate toxins, and not to mention soothe the nervous system. A perfect way to relax, rejuvenate and additionally nurture your mind and body.
As with any kind of massage, the benefits of a relaxation massage can last for several days after your treatment. Relaxation massage can offer the following benefits:
- Lowering blood pressure – at least for a while
- Improvements to peripheral circulation
- Enhancement to skin tone and appearance
- Gastrointestinal motility Improvements (bowel movements will become more regular)
- Some reduction in muscle tension including the relief of muscle tension headaches
- Improvements to any stress-related symptoms. This can include providing a gentle boost to the immune system if you undergo regular treatments.
Consequently clients walk out after a Relaxation Massage with a sense of calmness, stillness and most of all on cloud nine. Lisa believes that with the busy lives we lead today and the physical toll we place on our bodies massage creates a sense of overall balance with our mind, body and soul.