Located in Success – Cockburn
Remedial Massage to help muscle problems and much more…
A remedial massage includes of deep tissue, sports massage, stretching, trigger point therapy, dry needling, myofascial cupping and kinesiology taping. Therapeutic in nature and designed to heal particular health issues, muscle problems and not to mention injuries. This requires active participation from the client. The therapist will also perform muscle and range of motion testing.
Benefits of Remedial Massage include:
- The stimulation to the blood supply allowing toxins in the muscles to be removed
- The calming of the peripheral nervous system to ease pain and discomfort
- Toning and relaxing of muscles to improve joint mobility.
- An improvement to the health of the cells, the repairing of tissues, and the easing of stiffness and tension can also be experienced through therapeutic relaxation.
- Reduced muscle tension
- reduces lower back pain
- Improves limited mobility
- Helps recovery from injuries (e.g. whiplash, falls)
Studies have shown that regular remedial massage consequently result in positive benefits for many health disorders and skeletal dysfunctions such as upper back or neck pain, sciatica, piriformis syndrome, fibromyalgia just to name a few.
Furthermore we have found as a result of regular remedial massage her clients have improved skeletal movement, sleep and also reduction in muscle pain. Resulting in regular massage treatment having an amazing affect on your health. We believe that with the busy lives we lead today and the physical toll we place on our bodies massage creates a sense of overall balance with our mind, body and soul.